Sunday, 6 July 2014

Glastonbury Snippets

After finally recovering from feeling extremely ill when I got home from Glastonbury festival, I feel ready to upload my latest and second post. It will be a quick one showing you a few of my favourite images from the weekend.


I had the best of times, it was an incredible and busy weekend full of fun, food and lots of laughs. I went with my bestest friend, Izzy, from university and we had the greatest of times! (It actually turned into a weekend of quick selfies as the battery on my iPhone is awful!!)



On the first night we ended up camping very close to the Arcadia Spider - a HUGE party area. As much as we loved the atmosphere, us 20 year old girls just weren't cut out for the all-night-long raves.  (20 going on 70!) We moved to a much calmer field... miles from anything! We pitched for the second time and really began to enjoy the music. 



Some of the best acts were Rudimental, Disclousure, Dolly Parton, Ed Sheeran and The 1975... ooo and Ellie Goulding was pretty fab!

I'd highly recommend going to Glastonbury, I can't even begin to tell you the extent of how much goes on. In every little nook and cranny something incredible is happening, in every area of the park. We were gobsmacked by the size and all the events, we couldn't have physically taken part in all of it and we were there Wednesday to Monday! We did however... brave the showers... a very silly and cold mistake!!






All in all I thoroughly enjoyed my time here, at my FIRST ever festival! I spent the weekend laughing, eating, singing and sunbathing (in between the rain, the hail and the thunder!) It was pretty darn fabulous! For a real girly girl... I wasn't expecting to enjoy it as much as I did so don't let the mud put you off. If anything... embrace it!! 

Did you go to Glastonbury this year or are you planning on visiting a different festival? Let me know how you got on! 








4 comments :

  1. Wonderful post,dear!
    Keep in touch xoxo
    antonella:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Just started blogging - scary, exciting world!
      I've just been on to your blog, love your design :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. Really cool shots! I think the one that I like the most is the first one, beautiful colors :)

    I have never been to any kind of festival. I always see some nice photos from other people and I kinda get jealous. Thanks Sophie :P

    But anyway really cool blog, I have already followed, so I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts :)

    Mary xx

    http://crazyinlife1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's really kind!

      It was a great great experience, you should definitely go to one :)

      I'm just trying to get into blogging more regularly, any tips or things I definitely need to do? Any advice would be very welcome!

      Thank you again,

      Sophie xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...